Located between Miami (to the East) and Fort Myers (to the North), Naples has been described by the Greater Chamber of Commerce as:
...a cosmopolitan town with a village-like atmosphere, known all over the world for its tropical weather and its laid back lifestyle. …right on the tip of the Everglades. Environmentally sensitive, the area is alive with tropical gardens, wildlife preserves and pristine green space…
And according to the Travel Channel, Naples is the third most popular beach, out of 10, in Florida.
One of the most popular seaside destinations in Naples is the mile-long stretch of white sugar sand at Delnor-Wiggins State Park.
The 166-acre park is a tropical paradise for beach lovers, boaters and divers.
Other popular Naples area beaches include:
- Clam Pass Beach Park
- Naples Municipal Beach & Fishing Pier (Naples Pier)
- Vanderbilt Beach
- North Gulfshore Boulevard Beach
- Lowdermilk Beach Park
The Naples area is home to several major land reserves including: the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Everglades National Park, Big Cypress National Preserve, Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge, Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, and Picayune Strand State Forest.
The popular Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary has 11,000 acres of beautiful preserves with a two and a half mile long boardwalk winding throughout the sanctuary.
Naples is served by the District School Board of Collier County.
Here are some helpful links:
Things to Do in Naples
Naples is home to The Naples Players, Opera Naples, Artis–Naples, the Philharmonic Orchestra, the Equity Theatre Companies Theatre Zone and Gulfshore Playhouse, the Naples Jazz Orchestra, the Naples Youth Jazz Orchestra and the Naples Philharmonic Youth Orchestra.
Other popular attractions include:
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- Naples Historical Society
- Palm Cottage™ House Museum and The Norris Gardens
- Nature Tours – Everglades Adventures
- Everglades Island Air Boat Tours
- Everglades Jet Pack Adventures
- Go Native Adventure Tours
- Dolphin Explorer
- Everglades Area Tours
- Sail Marco!
- See Manatees
- Kayak Rentals at Naples Bay Resort
The Golf Courses
Naples is the self-titled “Golf Capital of the World”, claiming to have more holes per capita than any other community.
- List of golf courses in the Naples, Florida area and proximity to Naples, including courses in neighboring cities
We Also Specialize in the Following Areas:
- Bonita Springs FL Real Estate
- Estero FL Rreal Estate
- Vanderbilt Beach FL Real Estate
- Fort Myers FL Real Estate
- San Carlos FL Real Estate