Relocation can mean across town or across the country and whether you are relocating for the military, a job or a lifestyle change, Domain Realty Group wants to help you find your dream home.
Here are some resources and tips to make your move easier:
Research the community. There are so many distinct subdivisions, country clubs and communities within Southwest Florida. Check out the neighborhood in person if you can and map out the best routes to your local coffee shop, grocery store, restaurants, school and parks. Make a list of everything you do on a daily basis and the necessities you need daily, weekly, monthly, etc. Consider banks, the post office, schools, grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, and parks. Also consider different commute routes to and from your new job. If you cannot personally browse the community, check out Google maps for a street view and take a peek of your new home.
Contact schools if you have school-age children and know which school district, elementary, middle or high school your child will attend.
Here are some more resources you might find helpful when relocating to Southwest Florida:
- Lee County Utilities
- Lee County Water Supply Corporation
- Lee County, FL Internet Service Providers
- Post Offices in Lee County, FL
- Department of Transportation – Lee County
- Collier County : Public Utilities
- Collier County : Water
- Collier County Public Library
- Post Offices in Collier County, FL
- Collier County : Collier Area Transit
These are the communities we focus on:
- Bonita Springs FL Real Estate
- Estero FL Rreal Estate
- Naples FL Real Estate
- Vanderbilt Beach FL Real Estate
- Fort Myers FL Real Estate
- San Carlos FL Real Estate
- Barefoot Beach FL Real Estate